Our factory in Warsaw produces and sells livestock brushes at the most affordable prices. Innovative equipment of our company can solve a lot of problems for the production not only of standard brushes, designed for installation in special livestock units, but also to produce a model of brushes according to individual parameters.
Types and purpose of brushes for cattle breeding
Production of brushes for animal husbandry is not an innovation, but dictated by the need for proper care of animals. Even our grandmothers used to comb the hair of cows to help the animal free itself from the pesky insects that accumulate on the skin under the dirty crusts of hair. In addition, the scratchers work as massagers, stirring up the blood, improving circulation, giving the animal the energy it needs and, as a consequence, increasing milk yields.
We offer our customers the following types of brushes for livestock:
- shafts or cylindrical brushes;
- flat brushes.
The body of the products can be made of the following materials:
The pile is usually made of polypropylene, polyamide and nylon fibers. Variations in the configuration of products depend on the wishes of the customer and the feasibility of the combined use of one or another of the raw materials.
What we offer
Today it is difficult to make the right choice in favor of cooperation with one or another production company.
We offer the following conditions:
- Minimum order volume — 1 brush.
- Ability to manufacture products to order according to individual dimensions.
- Services of technologists who are ready to make a personal project according to the parameters provided by the customer.
- For regular customers we provide flexible discount system with possibility of payment after goods receiving or 50% prepayment.
- The cost of each brush is formed individually and depends on the amount of batch, used materials and complexity of manufacturing the product.
Products are delivered in strictly agreed terms in Warsaw and all over Poland.
Want to buy Brushes for livestock?
8 (800) 600-54-33
Our experts will help with the choice of brushes for your needs.
Opening hours: Mon-Fri (9.00 - 18.00)